Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull spot!

A new spot aired last night for, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I thought it was much better than the teaser trailer that came out last month. If for no other reason because it wasn’t just quick MTV edits from one action shot to another.
It is hard not to get a little jazzed when the John Williams score begins to play. That translates into me immediately liking the ads until I stop to think about them.This tactic also worked effectively on Superman Returns in 2006. Only this time Williams will actually be doing the new score whereas with Superman it was some other person doing variations on a theme.
All of the ads for Crystal Skull haven’t given me a , "Oh yeah...I’m gonna plunk down my $8 for that," yet. Just from the trailers alone I know that I’m going to see The Dark Knight and Iron Man within their opening weeks and buy them when they come out on DVD., but we’ll see what happens.
Anyway, on to the clip....

No comments: